- Aglaonemas are often vibrant and colorful with strikingly patterned leaves. They are so easy going plants.
- Plant is one of the best indoor air purifying plants recommended by NASA. It eliminates mainly Benzene, Formaldehyde & gives fresh Oxygen.
- This stylish plant will not only ornament windowsills or desks, it will also be beneficial for a person’s health.
- Take care not to expose the plant to direct sunlight, as the harsh rays can easily burn the delicate leaves
- It isn’t particularly picky when it comes to the soil it’s planted in. Typically, a well-drained, slightly acidic potting soil is perfect.
- Thrives in moist but not water-logged soil. Water your plant thoroughly, then allow it to dry out before watering again.