- Best for gift purpose as this plant supplies oxygen to atmosphere and removes toxins.
- Beautiful decorative plant as it gives exotic look to the home and office. It has good tolerance to winter and summer seasons.
- Aralia is a striking, multi-stemmed member of the Araliaceae family, a huge family that consists of more than 70 species.
- Aralia plant grows best in well-drained, loamy, rich, acidic potting mix. Use organic fertilizer once a month.
- When watering Aralia plant indoors, keep a close eye on the soil. When it is nearly dry, provide a thorough, deep watering.
- Aralias will do best in bright indirect light, but will also tolerate low to medium light conditions.