- Aralia Variegated is an interesting and exotic houseplant that is technically an evergreen shrub. It grows slowly but can eventually reach over 6 feet in height with the proper care. This plant is used to symbolize peace, harmony, and balance.
- This plant is a great air purifier of your home and has the ability to remove dangerous VOCs from your indoor environment.
- Aralia is a striking, multi-stemmed member of the Araliaceae family, a huge family that consists of more than 70 species.
- Aralia likes bright, indirect light and can handle light shade. Morning sun is good. Avoid harsh sunlight as the rays can scorch fragile foliage.
- Grows best in well-drained, loamy, acidic potting mix. A standard potting mix with some perlite added works well for container grown plants.
- When Aralia is nearly dry, provide a thorough, deep watering. Do not allow the plant to stand in water.