- Chandni flower is a white pinwheel shaped flower hence it is also known as Pinwheel Flower plant.
- It has thick beautiful dark green pointed glossy leaves with a glazed waxy coating like look.
- They are widely used as hedge plants and house plants due to their attractive colors, structure, and size.
- This is perennial plant but flower growing season for crepe Jasmine is between March to October.
- Crepe Jasmine require regular irrigation to keep the soil moist. Once the root systems are established, they require less water.
- Chandni flowers love sunlight. They thrive very well in full sun or partial shade conditions.
- Crepe Jasmine can grow in any type of soil however the soil needs to be well-drained. Lack of proper drainage will result in root rot.
- Fertilize the plant regularly. Cow dung Compost is best for this plant. Additionally, every 15 days, apply liquid fertilizer to Crepe Jasmine.