- Native to Indian subcontinent, curry leaf tree grows as a small bush or tree that can reach anywhere from six to 20 feet tall.
- This low-maintenance evergreen produces fragrant white flowers, which grow into small, black fruits similar to berries.
- The curry leaves offer a distinct aromatic scent and spicy flavor, its leaves best harvested when fresh.
- The curry tree thrives in full sun. Place in the absolute sunniest part of your garden for best results.
- Plant in well-drained, fertile soil. The curry tree prefers soil that is dry too. Allow the soil to dry out when it receives heavy watering or rain.
- Water regularly for the first two months. Offer moderate watering. Avoid overwatering all year long, especially in winter.