- This is a popular ornamental house plant, grown both indoors and outdoors. Easy to care plant which reaches a height of about 3 feet indoors.
- Dracaena Lisa is a low maintenance tree with dark glossy leaves spilling out the top of its slim, tubular trunks.
- Lisa has much thicker stalks that can be solid green or blended green and tan. Lisa’s foliage is more narrow, compact, shorter in length and stands more upright.
- This plant requires less water but make sure the soil is moist. Dracaena prefers the soil to dry between waterings,
- Place your Dracaena where it will receive medium to bright indirect light and avoid extended periods of direct sun.
- Use organic fertilizer once a month to protect the plant from pests and insects. Use fertilizer only after watering the plant, on well-moistened soil.