- Madhumalti plants are woody creeping vines and fast growing plants that can reach from 2.5 meters upto the height of 8 meters.
- This plant is widely grown in homes as ornamental plant. This is due to its beautiful eye catching flowers and appealing aroma.
- The mesmerizing fragrance of its flowers is at the peak during the night time.
- It produces a clustur of blossoms that changes colors gradually. Initially they are whiite, then they turn into pink and eventually to red.
- Full sun with afternoon shade is an ideal condition for the succeessful growth of this vine.
- Regular watering is the key to its successful growth. Needs adequate water during its growing and blooming period.
- Use moist, well drained soil that is rich in organic matter.
- If soil lacks nutrients, add composted cow manure or granular fertilizer.