- It is a showy vine with big, shiny leaves and eye-catching blooms available in shades of crimson, pink, yellow, purple, cream, and white.
- This twining vine can grow up to 10 feet. The mandevilla plant is often thought of as an annual but, in fact, it is very frost tender perennial.
- Mandevillas will need some kind of support in order to grow as best they can. Be sure to provide a trellis or some other support for your mandevilla vine to grow up.
- Like full sun in cooler conditions and partial shade in hot areas. Indoor plants like bright light, with either direct or indirect sunlight.
- Mandevilla prefers regular amounts of water, whether indoors or out. Keep the soil moist and make sure it’s well-draining.
- Feed your mandevilla vine with a balanced fertilizer every few weeks during the growing season.