- Thuja trees are quite popular plants growing in many gardens. They can be used as windscreens, thick hedges and shrubs.
- Thuja plant is native to North America which can grow from 10 to 200 ft. This plant is used for an ornamental purpose also.
- Thuja is an evergreen plant, resistant to heat and pollution. It grows pretty quickly and is quite resilient.
- Water the plant when soil feels dry to touch. Do not over water the plant and avoid sprinkle water on leaves.
- Thuja grows easily in both full sun and partial shade. However, exposure to cold harsh winds can be damaging to young plants.
- Thuja grows in most soil types. But the best soil for it is fertile soil that has ability to retain moisture. It also tolerates very chalky soils.