- It is quite popular and comes in colors like yellow, red or creamy white with red, white or pink. Used for ornamental purpose also.
- Mussaenda shrubs are an evergreen tropical and subtropical shrub, which are the attractions of your garden from spring to fall.
- Easy to grow plant that blooms year round. This plant is perfect to enhance the beauty of your garden.
- Mussaendas are grown in a completely fertile, dry and organic-rich, medium moisture soil.
- They prefer full sun, so place it where there are less than 6 hours of sunshine.
- To get its shiny color, there is direct sunshine of morning and evening and shade in the hottest time.
- Fertilize the plant once a month for better growth. Remove old, damaged or dead leaves time to time.