- This perennial shrub is one of the best indoor fruit trees. This is easy to grow and care plant.
- Woody stems of this dwarf citrus tree are densely covered with oval, glossy green leaves that have a citrusy aroma.
- Ripening slowly, the fruits change from deep green to bright orange. You’ll usually see flowers and fruits on the tree at the same time.
- Water the plant as needed to keep the soil moist but not wet. Allow the top inch of soil to dry out before watering.
- Provide direct sunlight for at least several hours daily. Prune orange tree only as needed to remove dead or diseased branches.
- Fertilize the plant with a citrus formula or a slow-release formula specifically for acid loving plants during the growing season.