- Oleanders bloom from spring until the end of summer, producing large clusters of flowers in shades of yellow, white, pink, or red.
- Oleanders require minimal care. Although the shrubs are drought-tolerant, they look their best when they are watered during dry spells.
- The oleander is a real sun plant .They grow and bloom best in full sun, but they will tolerate light shade.
- Water the plant twice a day at the time of sunrise and sunset but don’t sprinkle water on its leaves.
- Fertilize plant with an essential fertilizer every other week during the growth stage.
- High potassium fertilizer can be used to ensure that the best possible blooms take place.