- This plant is hardy palm and most popular palm species. On average phoenix palm grows upto 10 meter.
- The long arching fronds have spiky, feathery leaves and the stems have spines like a cactus.
- They are known to filter out many dangerous toxins including formaldehyde, benzene and carbon monoxide.
- Keep the compost of your phoenix palm moist but not wet. Water sparingly when the soil starts to feel dry at the top.
- Once in a month use any organic fertilizer. Keep removing dead, damaged and infected leaves from the plant.
- Phoenix palms love bright filtered light. Place in a location that receives bright indirect light during the day with morning or evening sun.