- They are one of the most popular flowering plants that grow gorgeous and is famous for its seductive fragrance.
- Plumerias, also known as Frangipani, deliver beautiful star-shaped flowers in a variety of shades including white, pink, red and yellow.
- It is easy to grow in hot and dry areas. It has widespread use in tropical landscapes around the world. Plumeria is the world’s most beloved garden plant.
- Plumerias like a lot of water during their active growing season (spring and summer), but won’t tolerate being overwatered.
- Plumerias prefer bright sunlight and moderate humidity for optimum growth and require at least 6 to 7 hours of direct sun every day.
- Plumerias will flower bigger and better, with the application of fertilizers during spring and summer.