- Rhoeo makes an excellent and fast growing groundcover in the garden. It is considered as an annual plant, in fact it is tender perennial.
- Dark-green, lance-shaped leaves with purplish-red undersides make this a beautiful house plant year-round.
- Beautiful plant that features brightly colored leaves arranged in a rosette shape. Leaves are green with purple, pink and white striping.
- Prefers full or partial sun in a moist, well-drained location. Provide afternoon shade or dappled shade in very hot climates.
- Rhoeos are drought tolerant. This plant will develop some serious issues with root rot and foliage diseases if watered too often.
- Use the organic liquid fertilizer once a month and do not need to prune the plant.