- This beautiful Red Rose is one of the best flowering plant. This year round flowering plant is best for outdoor garden.
- This is an attractive beautiful plant cultivated as an ornamental.
- There are numerous classes of roses, ranging from micro-miniatures to grandifloras, and from groundcovers to climbing roses.
- For the best show of flowers and the healthiest plants, rose bushes should receive six to eight hours of sunlight daily.
- For an impressive show of flowers, a rose bush needs to be fertilized regularly. Organic methods provide a slow, steady supply of nutrients.
- Soil should be kept evenly moist throughout the growing season. The amount and frequency of watering will depend on soil type and climate.