- It is a species of evergreen thorny flowering tree . Different parts of the plant are used for different medicinal purposes.
- Shami plant has a special place in Hindu mythology. This plant is being recommended by Ayurveda for the treatment of various diseases.
- It is a drought-tolerant small tree. It can grow up to 3-5 feet tall, and each pinnae has at least 7-14 leaflets.
- The shami plant requires plenty of indirect sunlight, especially during germination. So place the plant in a shady spot with lots of sunlight.
- The plants do not require a lot of water once mature. It can even survive drought conditions. So rewater once the topsoil dries.
- Prune your plants and remove all the dry leaves and flowers as soon as you see any.