- This plant is used for ornamental pupose and does not need much care. This low maintenance plant is perfect for gift purpose.
- Shatavari , often referred to as the women’s tonic or queen of the herbs, is a wispy, ground dwelling perennial herb vine in the asparagus family that is cultivated for it’s medicinal root.
- This is sun loving plant. They thrive very well in full sun or partial shade conditions. Harsh light is dangerous for this plant.
- This plant requires minimal watering. Water the plant when top soil feels dry to touch and avoid sprinkle water on leaves.
- Use organic fertilizer once a month to protect the plant from pests and insects. Best to use cow manure.