- These plants can be neglected for weeks at a time, yet with their strappy leaves and architectural shape, they still look fresh.
- NASA recommended air purifiers that improve air quality and have been scientifically proven to reduce stress and increase productivity.
- With tall, rigid sword-shaped leaves and coloration in varying stripes of green and gray with yellow edges, snake plant adds architectural emphasis suitable to many decor styles.
- Snake plants refer bright, indirect light and can tolerate some direct sunlight. They also grow well in shady and other low-light areas.
- This plant doesn’t require a lot of fertilizer. You can feed the plant once or twice a year with a houseplant fertilizer
- Avoid too much water, especially during the winters. It is better to let this plant dry out some between waterings.