- Song of India plant was used in the NASA’s clean air study which proved to remove a considerable amount of toxins from the environment.
- Song of India plants are described as variegated because the leaves are multicolored with bright green centers and yellow margins.
- If you choose Song of India you will be rewarded with a beautiful, slow-growing plant that is easy to grow and propagate from cuttings.
- Requires bright indirect sunlight. Direct harsh light is bad. It can cause scorch which will appear as browning of the leaf tips and margins.
- Song of India is not very particular about soil. A peaty, well-drained potting mix is best.
- Keep your plant’s soil moist but not soaked spring through fall. You should keep it less watered in the winter.